Posts by Tignite
56 posts total, newest first.
KRelay with Orape client - reconnectin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Well I'm sorry for not making my point clear, I know how to properly reconnect but I don't want to accidently hit the wrong keys and leave wherever I'm at in that moment! Writing messages becomes a pain with these littleKRelay with Orape client - reconnectin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Since I'm using the proxy in addition the the orape client the usual reconnect keys won't work except the vault key.
Now I'm asking is there a way to disable these keys (couldn't find a way via the F1 orape meunu) or juThis still possible?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I guess it would still be "possible" but like Kushala said you would get disconnected!
Same thing with the ability use (gets not blocked by transformation) but using it more then one time will dc you as wellHow do I ensure that I don't get banned for hacking?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Well i actually play for 2 years now and about 3 people said they recorded and gonna report me for hacking...
As i think Kabam doesn't give a fuck about hackers, as long as the game pays offAuto Ranking 21.0.2in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Like ryanmccaldwell and NoSoul already said, might it be possible to release such a version seperately?
Atm i only use 1 bot for faming a mule (eg for safety) while not playing myself, just dont want to risk an IP ban a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.