Posts by judy627
22 posts total, newest first.
Are money hacks detected if you go back to the release exe ?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Crazy question but are money hacks still detected if you go back to the exe upon initial release ? I know rockstar patched them after that. Could I do the money hack on that initial release exe and then copy and paste laLogitech Mouse-how to install no recoil macro ? RB6in General - General question, but it's for RB6 myself. I have a Logitech gaming mouse. I am very familiar with traditional hacks. However, I have never installed a macro I.e no recoil. Any guides /assistance/programs I would need ? 💰GTA5:Online💉 Cheat Engine Table💊 Working Patch 1.31👽 130 Tunables💸 The Basics💰in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - How do you install this?Script Hook Update ? Was just using trainer in single playerin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Wish I didn't have auto updates on. I was just using the trainer to screw around in single player. Any way to go back or is there an update for SP?Injection Method-what am I doing wrong? Keeps Crashing when I select DLLin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Ok think I am getting closer. I figured it out. The older version didn't crash so that was that hurdle out of the way.
So now I can sort of do it. I get everything setup and then once Rockstar logo I hit inject, but whe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.