SolvedInjection Method-what am I doing wrong? Keeps Crashing when I select DLL

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Injection Method-what am I doing wrong? Keeps Crashing when I select DLL
Have been away from game for a while and want to come back.
Using Riptide
Windows 10 64 bit.

I have extreme injector 3.6 on desktop. I click open and run as admin.
Do I then go and select the riptideultra.dll under Add DLL?

Reason I am asking is every time I do that I get an error message. "The DLL you have selected requires MSVCP120D.dll in order to work properly. I click ok to download file automatically and it crashes right there. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Auto download is not working. Select no and download the files it links. Place them in both the injector directory and in Window. The injection process will work.
Quote Originally Posted by PES28 View Post
Auto download is not working. Select no and download the files it links. Place them in both the injector directory and in Window. The injection process will work.
I cant understand -.- Plz help me
Quote Originally Posted by dolevco11 View Post
I cant understand -.- Plz help me
If you select yes with the injector, the download will fail. Instead select no, and you get be linked to a folder of dll files. Place them in the Windows folder. Place them in the injector folder too.
Quote Originally Posted by judy627 View Post
Have been away from game for a while and want to come back.
Using Riptide
Windows 10 64 bit.

I have extreme injector 3.6 on desktop. I click open and run as admin.
Do I then go and select the riptideultra.dll under Add DLL?

Reason I am asking is every time I do that I get an error message. "The DLL you have selected requires MSVCP120D.dll in order to work properly. I click ok to download file automatically and it crashes right there. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
instead of using v3.6 please try using 3.5.2 i have told other people to use it and they said it fixed their problem (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1001411) hopefully this helps you!

Edit: also DONT use the scrambling option in settings, that will cause it to fail as well
Quote Originally Posted by OddSock View Post
instead of using v3.6 please try using 3.5.2 i have told other people to use it and they said it fixed their problem (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1001411) hopefully this helps you!

Edit: also DONT use the scrambling option in settings, that will cause it to fail as well
One last question do I by chance put anything into the actual GTA V directory like scripthook hacks? Or just leave the DLL in same folder as injector?
DO NOT PUT ANYTHING in the GTAV folder no scripthooks those are detected and can get you banned, just leave the .dll where you downloaded it or in a folder where it is easy to find, and inject it from there
Ok think I am getting closer. I figured it out. The older version didn't crash so that was that hurdle out of the way.
So now I can sort of do it. I get everything setup and then once Rockstar logo I hit inject, but when I finally get to online nothing is enabling when hitting f4.

So here is what I am doing.
Booting up injector.
Clicking the RipTide.dll under Add DLL and select it. Click the box next to it and enable it.

Boot up GTA V. Hit inject after the rockstar logo/antimation. It says it injects it successfully, but when I get in game nothing works.
Any idea where I am going wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by judy627 View Post
Ok think I am getting closer. I figured it out. The older version didn't crash so that was that hurdle out of the way.
So now I can sort of do it. I get everything setup and then once Rockstar logo I hit inject, but when I finally get to online nothing is enabling when hitting f4.

So here is what I am doing.
Booting up injector.
Clicking the RipTide.dll under Add DLL and select it. Click the box next to it and enable it.

Boot up GTA V. Hit inject after the rockstar logo/antimation. It says it injects it successfully, but when I get in game nothing works.
Any idea where I am going wrong?
i hope this helps (https://gyazo.com/0d2169f40479997424ce894f285fe2ff)
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?