Injection Method-what am I doing wrong? Keeps Crashing when I select DLL
Have been away from game for a while and want to come back.
Using Riptide
Windows 10 64 bit.
I have extreme injector 3.6 on desktop. I click open and run as admin.
Do I then go and select the riptideultra.dll under Add DLL?
Reason I am asking is every time I do that I get an error message. "The DLL you have selected requires MSVCP120D.dll in order to work properly. I click ok to download file automatically and it crashes right there. Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Using Riptide
Windows 10 64 bit.
I have extreme injector 3.6 on desktop. I click open and run as admin.
Do I then go and select the riptideultra.dll under Add DLL?
Reason I am asking is every time I do that I get an error message. "The DLL you have selected requires MSVCP120D.dll in order to work properly. I click ok to download file automatically and it crashes right there. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

