Posts by csdunn
59 posts total, newest first.
Wanting to learn.in Coders Lounge - Right now, I am using WeMod to help with a steam game called Subsistence. It was just updated to Alpha 55 and now those mods do not work. I would love to learn how to make my own and to keep them updated. Can anybody poiVikings War of Clans - Windows pcin Hack Requests - I am really trying to find a gold hack for Vikings War of Clans. There are hacks for the phone version, but not for the Windows pc players.Multiple Medpacksin Combat Arms Hack Requests - I have seen this before, but don't know where to find it. Is there a way to make multiple med packs instead of just 2 at a time ? Like maybe 10 or more would be great.Need a Break from grinding??in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=zaabi;5836923]cmon i have exams coming up and i cant grind at all...i have a lorraine40t that needs grinding..also im already in a clan..so just think abt it :D[/QUOTE]
If you want it done - just write to my emaiNeed a Break from grinding??in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - If you find yourself needing a break from playing so dang long just to make exp points. or You are going away for a while with the family. I would be happy to help you out. All you would have to do is join my clan & not
Showing the 5 most recent posts.