Posts by Kakeen
5 posts total, newest first.
m0d_n00beit v3.5FF Experimental [1.31 STATUS UNKNOWN]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=poker134;11251192]so guys i have been playing with this mod menu for at least 10 hours and havent been ban. i use: spectate other player[/QUOTE]For any chance were you in passive mode when you were spectating? I wm0d_n00beit v3.5FF Experimental [1.31 STATUS UNKNOWN]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Apparently you can be banned for spectating other players, that's what happened to me. I'm not one to ruin other people's fun was just curious.
Also I was in passive mode maybe that's why? But either way I know not to usSimple Trainer for GTA V 2.2 [Advanced Trainer] [Super Detailed]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I freakin love this menu, just wondering if in the future there will an option to show the positions of all the collectibles in SP, like the space ship parts, scrap letters, under the bridge challenges, etc.
I remember iKinky 2.1in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - OK cool thanks.Kinky 2.1in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hey dude great menu, quick question.
The "unlock LSC" option does that unlock the online LSC as well?
I'm not one to ruin other peoples online experience, but having to race and win races
can get pretty tedious especiall
Showing the 5 most recent posts.