Posts by Korbman
5 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Maplestory v. 38 Hackpack - Up to date with a nice UCE + a ctin MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - Well then...I guess I'll just have to try this out :pCs Vs Wrin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - yeah i know...forgot to take that rating out :rolleyes: I just edited it.Cs Vs Wrin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I've been playing CS:S for about a year and a half now, and I've been playing WarRock for about a month. I'd have to say that both games are good, but Counter Strike: Source is better than WarRock. Here's what I think:
Full Hack For V.38in MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - yeah...
I ran the bypass for gameguard, ran the UCE, launched MS and captured the process .exe with the UCE, and ticked the CRC. MS started up, but never made it to the log on screen because it freezes and exits out...sFull Hack For V.38in MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - Well...I followed instructions but everytime I run MapleStory it says that there's a hacking attempt and then shuts down. Any ideas about what went wrong? :confused:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.