Full Hack For V.38

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
thx but wat hax is it
CookieCow Engine + CT.v38 +.Cem + GameGaurd Fix + MzBot Lite 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealRoby View Post
CookieCow Engine + CT.v38 +.Cem + GameGaurd Fix + MzBot Lite 2.0

Nice work.
uuuhhh...
Well...I followed instructions but everytime I run MapleStory it says that there's a hacking attempt and then shuts down. Any ideas about what went wrong?
is it already detected?
Most likely, getting the same errors
Quote Originally Posted by kpszar View Post
Nice work.
I agree
???
wuts this for anyways??
How do you tick the CRC bypass thingy
everytime i try its almost like my pc ignores it and doesnt tick the box
yeah...
I ran the bypass for gameguard, ran the UCE, launched MS and captured the process .exe with the UCE, and ticked the CRC. MS started up, but never made it to the log on screen because it freezes and exits out...saying: Hacking attempt detected.
Either it's already been detected or I screwed up somewhere...


10 bucks says it's already detected
You supposed to tick CRC Bypass as soon the gameguard shows up.
is it confirmed to be working?
thanks man
Virus
Nice One.
Not.

Dude. Nice Virus.
AVG FTW !

Full_Hack_v.38.rar : Trojan Horse BackDoor.Generic8.GFW
Cookie Engine.exe : Trojan Horse BackDoor.Generic8.GFW
Systemcallsignal.exe : Trojan Horse Downloader.Generic6.REP

Nice One. But Im Too Smart For That (H) Didn't Need Any Other Scanners
Have Fun
Wait, Not Really -.-
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us