Posts by lolwut91
28 posts total, newest first.
What to expect when bans are liftedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=Sparcut;10623712]Wait you get unbanned after 2 weeks?[/QUOTE]
I got banned 6/16/2015 and the in-game notification says the ban will be lifted on 6/30/2015. 14 days = 2 weeks. This is also my first ban though whicSocial Clubin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - That's what I figured :/
One odd thing I noticed though, the garage tab on the social club site only lists 1 vehicle for me now. I had 30 cars before being banned, though I never checked online to see if they showed up Social Clubin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - I was banned today, but just checked my character online and everything is intact. So, does that mean when the ban gets lifted R* is letting me keep everything? Or is Social Club just slow to update, they haven't reset mLol...in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - 6/30/2015 for me. Doesn't say why I got banned, but I have a pretty good idea.GTA Online Imponte Dukesin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=Whoopies;10616905]Oh i was tried it but it didn't work. When i go garage it says "Missing Downloadeble Content" i can't see dukes:([/QUOTE]
Get the DLC unlocker from here? It's 2 files that go in Documents/Rockst
Showing the 5 most recent posts.