Lol...

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Lol...
just got banned =_= .....
me too

but no explanations and how long the ban given?
didn't say how long ...
They finally got me too
Same. Just now. Literally a tthe same time you posted
me too.. how many months?
didn't say any time period so i am guessing its perm ban for me -.-
in single player it will tell you how long... I got banned for 2 weeks until 6/30
yea just saw its 8/15 for me
Quote Originally Posted by r4p3z View Post
yea just saw its 8/15 for me
what? 2 months? me 6/30/2015
Quote Originally Posted by r4p3z View Post
yea just saw its 8/15 for me
lol, me too!
6/30/2015 for me. Doesn't say why I got banned, but I have a pretty good idea.
if u banned second time it is 2 months...........


F*****************************CKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?