Lol...

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
what happen's if its 3rd time ?
Quote Originally Posted by r4p3z View Post
what happen's if its 3rd time ?
Permanent banned ouuf, I get goosebumps just thinking about it,
shouldn't this be in the flame & rage section?
Yeah was banned as well. But I can't get online at all, I get the You have been banned message etc. So than how do I join a cheater pool? When my friend was banned a month ago he was able to join online like normal just that he would be sent to a cheater pool lobby. I can't do anything online period.
Quote Originally Posted by blackstealth08 View Post
Yeah was banned as well. But I can't get online at all, I get the You have been banned message etc. So than how do I join a cheater pool? When my friend was banned a month ago he was able to join online like normal just that he would be sent to a cheater pool lobby. I can't do anything online period.
You got straight banned. Some modders got sent to the cheater pool and they just straight banned others from being able to go online (NO Cheater pool)
Lmao while people are here getting stressed over getting banned, I'm just here enjoying Endeavour 2.0
Quote Originally Posted by Ichayd View Post
Lmao while people are here getting stressed over getting banned, I'm just here enjoying Endeavour 2.0
I wanna enjoy some Endeavour 2.0
Quote Originally Posted by sn34kyrick View Post
I wanna enjoy some Endeavour 2.0
Sorry man I'm not allowed to post any outside links
Quote Originally Posted by Ichayd View Post
Lmao while people are here getting stressed over getting banned, I'm just here enjoying Endeavour 2.0

lel me too /msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by Ichayd View Post
Lmao while people are here getting stressed over getting banned, I'm just here enjoying Endeavour 2.0
complete BS. show me some legit pics.
Quote Originally Posted by script.php? View Post
complete BS. show me some legit pics.
Ok here is my proof
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?