Posts by Kiimanche
5 posts total, newest first.
MPGH INJECTORin WarRock - International Hacks - Thanks dude, this will definitely be useful.Dmac Smite VIP Opk, NoDelay and Antikickin WarRock - International Hacks - So if it's a .dll hack, do I put it into the game folder and play the game to get it to work?What type of hack user are you?in WarRock - International Hacks - Personally I go over-the-top in battlegroup. The rage from other players is absolutely hilarious.What do you prefer?in WarRock Discussions - Lol Sometimes I like BG... and found it funny that it's not an option.
But out of all three UO by far. You have to be versatile and go from Vehicle combat to soldier combat and so on and so forth, gets pretty intense as paying for being a haterin WarRock Discussions - [quote=wippnb0y;788975] so according to g1 and k2 just let the hacks kill ya. dont fight back....LOL. brilliant[/quote]
Yeah I noticed that dude...
I was in CQC explosives and obviously hacking, the enemy team was
Showing the 5 most recent posts.