Posts by ManWithATie
6 posts total, newest first.
Microsoft Official Keys - No bullshit - Cheap!in Shops - [QUOTE=ollierexx;10605147]Pretty expensive, most other members sell microsoft keys for $2-5 ea.
Can you match?[/QUOTE]
Nope. I don't sell bullshit like they do. I can sell you any office for 5$ tho.Microsoft Official Keys - No bullshit - Cheap!in Shops - [QUOTE=iggy_54;10597189]any ? so $5 for ms office 2013 pro plus ?[/QUOTE]
To answer your question, yes. But you're banned so gg.Microsoft Official Keys - No bullshit - Cheap!in Shops - I know there is much cheaper to buy from other members, but that's most likely cracked or hacked keys.
I sell keys that is from official microsoft and is generated the second you buy them, and will last forever.
I can gI ate a flyin General - Is the general section supposed to be LQ?I was surfing old mpgh profiles and came a cross one with a motivational quote! T_Tin General - On your way to the top, always help people out, don't just take the fame and rub it in everyone's faces.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.