Posts by Nitro Gen
34 posts total, newest first.
Does anyone know how to use the SV_GameSendServerCommand function ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - [QUOTE=Ilja_;11332975]I have already known. I know that you can call via RPC various functions with certain parameters, one of them also cbuf_addtext.[/QUOTE]
typedef void(__cdecl* SendServerCommandT)(int clientNum, inStaying safein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [QUOTE=Russian Spy;11118741]No I am talking about avoiding it, sorry forgot to edit last night.[/QUOTE]
Well you can use a VPN to play. A good one is Cybe******. And geo ip lookups are not that accurate. So chances are Staying safein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [QUOTE=Russian Spy;11116869]I always kept all the mics muted in MW3 steam. After enabling them and using cheats I got so much hate and threats. What if someone gets your locations from the game and comes to your house?[/Taking over MW3's Rcon Console.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - [QUOTE=hkKenshin;11078871]Redundant code is redundant.[/QUOTE]
So are redundant comments ;)Taking over MW3's Rcon Console.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - [QUOTE=hkKenshin;11077282]wat
stahp pls.
- - - Updated - - -
P.S.
typedef void(__cdecl * ConPrint_0x0417D20)(int controller, int channel, const char* string, int maxHeight, int maxWidth, float alphaCol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.