Posts by UltimateSucker
3 posts total, newest first.
Money hacksin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - [QUOTE=KatherineJ;10776723]Money is NOT hackable at SA-MP at all. There's an exploit which works on SOME servers which gets you 999999999999$, which I tested myself and sent the cash to an admin (lol). But I believe it wMoney hacksin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - [QUOTE=Mafiatuga;10678478]If there's any mod that you can pick money from the floor it might work, I'm searching this to test myself for roleplaying servers[/QUOTE]
Yea I want money hack for RP servers..Money hacksin Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - Well.. I've been looking for Money hacks all-over the internet and whenever I try one.. I press the Key or whatever if it is a Trainer..
Money goes up, then goes down as it was again.. How can I solve it?
Showing the 3 most recent posts.