Posts by idarkblue
12 posts total, newest first.
Trove Fish Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Updated pointers.
* I still haven't found the FishOnLine pointer, I will edit this post when I do *
Lure= trove.exe + 0x00906454 > 0x17c > 0x78 > 0x0 > 0x34 > 0x58
The bot will only cast your fishing rod if you How to find Pointer ID for Fishing Bot?in Trove Discussions & Help - I understand how to find pointers and offset. The only problem I'm running into is attaching the debugger to Trove.Protection on swf files?in Coders Lounge - Hey, may I ask what game you are trying to hack? Also I haven't run into any issue with sothink swf decompiler.Would like honest feedbackin Showroom - The style choice on the 2nd drawing is very unique. I feel like in the 3rd drawing, your lines could be a little more curve(y). Lastly the first drawing, the shading. That's all. But other than that, their awesome :DTrove Fish Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jerico555;10666072]This Bot is outdated and does not work.[/QUOTE]
^ You need the updated pointers and offset. Sadly many of us are still trying to find them.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.