Posts by yaago
57 posts total, newest first.
Xigncode Ban !!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=CaiozinhoFC1;13871081]wrong.
credits me
394192[/QUOTE]
I tested using USB Tethering from Android and I did not receive it anymore ..
I'll test when to approve the downloadXigncode Ban !!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I know that it is detecting something on the network adapter (it is not the MAC), if you insert another the ban stop, formatting Windows seems to solve too....Undetect hackin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=vaisefud3;13785646]What about visual studio configs to publish a hack?[/QUOTE]
I just compile in release and change Runtime Library to "Multithread DLL" to embed the C++ Runtime with dll.
[QUOTE=Light L;13785653Undetect hackin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - If you code is detected by sign scan, just modify your code, if you're going to do a public hack the best way is by adding useless codes in between to break the signature.
Redoing the code will only work if your cheat iHide your user_info ( Anti-Ban_User )in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I still take ban using the 2 methods together sahusahushua.
Who wants to test:
#define dwGameStatus 0x12051B0 // CFBR
#define user_Index_1 0x12065E8 // CFBR
#define user_Index_2 0x1210D50 // CFBR
#define user_Inde
Showing the 5 most recent posts.