Posts by RotmgTrollerz
10 posts total, newest first.
SELLING BULK UBHP! 300 FOR $100 ETC... MANY VOUCHES! ONLY BULK! COMES WITH MULES!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - has no picture and the name is daniel. still no reply if thats correct30$ PP for best offerin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey guys. I just bought a 45$ prepaid visa card from the mall, and I would like to open 30$ out of it (connected to paypal) to the best offer in terms of either items or an account. I may be willing to go up a bit dependSELLING BULK UBHP! 300 FOR $100 ETC... MANY VOUCHES! ONLY BULK! COMES WITH MULES!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Id like to buy 30$ worth but you wont answer your skype.. Are you daniel?15$ PP for three shatters rings.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Yea sorry im kinda noobish, just started using this site. So I dont know how to change it[WTS] UBHPsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - +1 vouch. Very polite and a fast transaction.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.