Posts by pacgamer
61 posts total, newest first.
Name Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - It's not a hack. All you do is create another account on GamersFirst and put in -, ^,$, etc.BUYING ANY RETAIL CODE!in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I am extremely desperate for a Retail code.
I can only pay by sending cash through the mail. Why? Because I am 14 and my parents don't let me have credit card or even a debit card.
I AM BUYING ANY RETAIL CODE! WhTRADING CoD 4 CD KEY.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello all.
I just visited my local Walmart and stole another CoD 4 CD Key.
I am looking for any of the following:
--M60 RETAIL CODE
--FAMAS RETAIL CODE
--AWM RETAIL CODE
When trading, I will send you a scLOOKING FOR FAMAS or M60 RETAIL CODEin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=mastasnip3;249091]I have a m60 ... but you gotta get PayPal, i dont wanna get cash via mail[/QUOTE]
I do not have a credit card as I am 14.LOOKING FOR FAMAS or M60 RETAIL CODEin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Anymore Offers?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.