Posts by penguinglx
24 posts total, newest first.
Half recoil hackin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I was tinkering the code with trial and error and found out that we could make half-recoil hack. This one gives no 28_3 error.
So when you loop through the weapon just modify these two and comment out other things (PertIntellectual - CrossFire Basein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - We can leech this code. It does not matter, because this does not work. I had to research and fix several things to make it work and undetected.Mamo`s Hack V2.1 | Bugs Fixed | New Memory Features | kareem111 <3in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Any chance that you can release the source code. I'm more interested in learning how to make one than just asking people to do all the work.fast knife and longknife working source code!!in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I tried that leaking code, it's not working for fast nife, you have to modify and work on it in order to have it working
BTW hfgdhyouaredick , is not English eventho i can see you are dick in there, still it is not EngliHow about these ? Nice :Din CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I think those are there for Zombie mode
Showing the 5 most recent posts.