LightbulbHalf recoil hack

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Half recoil hack
I was tinkering the code with trial and error and found out that we could make half-recoil hack. This one gives no 28_3 error.

So when you loop through the weapon just modify these two and comment out other things (PertubMin, PertubMax...) alone.

*(float*) ( WeaponHooked + BulletPosOffset + y*4) =
*(float*) ( WeaponHooked + ShotReactPitch+ y*4 ) = 0.0f;


*The knife speed hack for axe (only axe) can go up to the maximum of 3.0f. More than 3.0 will give client error.

I give creditz to the one that posted the base which I copied.
good job bro , keep it up
Thank you man... awesome
"vinke2011" use this

vinke`s VIP Hack:



WallHack & SeeGhosts: @-[I]fLuX
SpeedHack: @-[I]fLuX
HalfNoRecoil: From Here
NoFall & NoBugDMG: MPGH
NoNadeDMG: MPGH
SpeedKnife: MPGH
BioOHK: PCe`s Base
FastShot: @-[I]fLuX
SpyMode/Invisible: @CFHackerExtreme
ZoomWithAllGuns: @-[I]fLuX
FlyHack: Source: @lucifereviluser, Updated Offset: @CFHackerExtreme
WTW: MPGH
WeaponHack (M16 to ...): @-[I]fLuX

This is his leeched VIP Hack!
779011_q6pfdy7eg8.png9 KB · 7 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
"vinke2011" use this

vinke`s VIP Hack:



WallHack & SeeGhosts: @-[I]fLuX
SpeedHack: @-[I]fLuX
HalfNoRecoil: From Here
NoFall & NoBugDMG: MPGH
NoNadeDMG: MPGH
SpeedKnife: MPGH
BioOHK: PCe`s Base
FastShot: @-[I]fLuX
SpyMode/Invisible: @CFHackerExtreme
ZoomWithAllGuns: @-[I]fLuX
FlyHack: Source: @lucifereviluser, Updated Offset: @CFHackerExtreme
WTW: MPGH
WeaponHack (M16 to ...): @-[I]fLuX

This is his leeched VIP Hack!
OMG



This is Right :

WallHack & SeeGhosts: @-[I]fLuX
SpeedHack: @CoderCf
HalfNoRecoil: From Here
NoFall & NoBugDMG: @CoderCf
NoNadeDMG: @CoderCf
SpeedKnife: @rabir007
BioOHK: PCe`s Base
FastShot: @-[I]fLuX
SpyMode/Invisible: @CFHackerExtreme
ZoomWithAllGuns: @rabir
FlyHack: Source: @CFHackerExtreme , Updated Offset: @CFHackerExtreme
WTW: PCe`s Base
WeaponHack (M16 to ...): @-[I]fLuX

And now ? evry one is leeching @-[I]fLuX got the Zoom Hack from me and he use it too

Without Leeching no Hack will Released D:
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
OMG



This is Right :

WallHack & SeeGhosts: @-[I]fLuX
SpeedHack: @CoderCf
HalfNoRecoil: From Here
NoFall & NoBugDMG: @CoderCf
NoNadeDMG: @CoderCf
SpeedKnife: @rabir007
BioOHK: PCe`s Base
FastShot: @-[I]fLuX
SpyMode/Invisible: @CFHackerExtreme
ZoomWithAllGuns: @rabir
FlyHack: Source: @CFHackerExtreme , Updated Offset: @CFHackerExtreme
WTW: PCe`s Base
WeaponHack (M16 to ...): @-[I]fLuX

And now ? evry one is leeching @-[I]fLuX got the Zoom Hack from me and he use it too

Without Leeching no Hack will Released D:

ZoomHack leeched from you ?
XD funny...
Zoom hacks credits goes to Kmanev073 not you...
Also learning source codes, and leeching them ot the same...
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
OMG



This is Right :

WallHack & SeeGhosts: @-[I]fLuX
SpeedHack: @CoderCf
HalfNoRecoil: From Here
NoFall & NoBugDMG: @CoderCf
NoNadeDMG: @CoderCf
SpeedKnife: @rabir007
BioOHK: PCe`s Base
FastShot: @-[I]fLuX
SpyMode/Invisible: @CFHackerExtreme
ZoomWithAllGuns: @rabir
FlyHack: Source: @CFHackerExtreme , Updated Offset: @CFHackerExtreme
WTW: PCe`s Base
WeaponHack (M16 to ...): @-[I]fLuX

And now ? evry one is leeching @-[I]fLuX got the Zoom Hack from me and he use it too

Without Leeching no Hack will Released D:
99% of the features in your hack is not from you.
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post



ZoomHack leeched from you ?
XD funny...
Zoom hacks credits goes to Kmanev073 not you...
Also learning source codes, and leeching them ot the same...
You sayed that i made ZoomHack if you can read i wrote : ZoomHack : @rabir
Quote Originally Posted by CoderCf View Post
You sayed that i made ZoomHack if you can read i wrote : ZoomHack : @rabir
The zoom hack is @kmanev073 's invention... I just explained it...
Quote Originally Posted by rabir007 View Post


The zoom hack is @kmanev073 's invention... I just explained it...
xD i cant believe they are so dumb :/ they call it half recoil :/
Quote Originally Posted by Scynix View Post
99% of the features in your hack is not from you.
99%? No at least 200 %!
He don`t know what is a float

German Dialogue:

CFHackerExtreme: OK vinke, was ist den ein DWORD oder ein float?
vinke: ka, brauch ich nicht wissen! Ich setze einfach mal nen DWORD oder float hin und mehr brauch ich nicht!

200 % Noob
Quote Originally Posted by CFHackerExtreme View Post
99%? No at least 200 %!
He don`t know what is a float

German Dialogue:

CFHackerExtreme: OK vinke, was ist den ein DWORD oder ein float?
vinke: ka, brauch ich nicht wissen! Ich setze einfach mal nen DWORD oder float hin und mehr brauch ich nicht!

200 % Noob
and here more

Scynix: Weißt du was hex ist?
Coder CF: hex ja
Coder CF: z.b. B = 00 also ich weiss die zahl nicht
Scynix: Lotto
Scynix: Gewonnen
Coder CF: was ?
Coder CF: warum
Scynix: Weil du extrem durchgefallen bist.....

Quote Originally Posted by Scynix View Post
and here more

Scynix: Weißt du was hex ist?
Coder CF: hex ja
Coder CF: z.b. B = 00 also ich weiss die zahl nicht
Scynix: Lotto
Scynix: Gewonnen
Coder CF: was ?
Coder CF: warum
Scynix: Weil du extrem durchgefallen bist.....

I don't wrote that OMG

YOu wrote that

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kmanev073 View Post
xD i cant believe they are so dumb :/ they call it half recoil :/

No we call it Zoom Hack , Half Recoil is Half Recoil the NoRecoil source without DetailtPerturShot...
Quote Originally Posted by Scynix View Post
and here more

Scynix: Weißt du was hex ist?
Coder CF: hex ja
Coder CF: z.b. B = 00 also ich weiss die zahl nicht
Scynix: Lotto
Scynix: Gewonnen
Coder CF: was ?
Coder CF: warum
Scynix: Weil du extrem durchgefallen bist.....
haha, thats vinke xD

and one more fail:

vinke2011: Mein Addylogger ist der Beste! Ich hab die beste Methode! Ich scanne die CShell nach Addys ab
CFHackerExtreme: Du weißt schon das ein Offset in der CShell sehr sehr oft vorkommt?
vinke2011: ja und, dann nehme ich halt das richtige Offset ^^
CFHackerExtreme:

I Hope, the Zertificate Methode is patched, then vinke can`t Release Hacks
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us