Posts by Eszares
95 posts total, newest first.
need help with chrome and inner cityin Dead Frontier Hacks - Use firefox, the reason why Neil made the stand alone version is because chrome are removing their support toward DF browser-game type. And soon other browser will do the same.Normal Speed Boost Script [50%]in Dead Frontier Hacks - I'm not sure how many kind of this thread has to be post. You could just updated it into your other thread. It's basically the same thing with different speed.[Question] Hacking detection and ban ratesin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=Baldurian;10910535]I see, that's very intriguing news :)
Any way, as I stated in my previous post, I'm having trouble getting my head around:
A) How to deobfuscate, or go around obfuscation to find out which scri[Question] Hacking detection and ban ratesin Dead Frontier Hacks - I don't have much experience with loot hack, but some people says it's best to loot from different spot. Such as, body > car > trash > body again > trash > body again.
If you didn't use fast loot, then it's probably fin[Question] Hacking detection and ban ratesin Dead Frontier Hacks - [QUOTE=Baldurian;10907837]Greetings
What a surprising discovery! I had no idea that not only people manage to fool around with DF, but with such potent hacks too.
I have some questions, and would love a few respons
Showing the 5 most recent posts.