Posts by why06
4,304 posts total, newest first.
Staffs Graveyard.in Member Introduction & Return - EDIT: nvm already found him
Anyway I'm not dead. Some flair would be nice.Why?in Coders Lounge - That's sad, but a dead forum is dead. I would have made the same choice. This forum is a lot of work to improve. A Fixer-upper I would call it. I'm surprised anything still goes on here at all. What does go on here anywaRandom shit I'm working on.in Coders Lounge - You know this section is dead when something I posted 3 months ago is still on the first page....
Well I have an update now that the semester is over I thought I'd post here rather than make a new thread.
http:/My dev setup > yoursin Coders Lounge - http://imageshack.us/a/img211/4844/rigd.jpg
I think there's something to be said for simplicity.
Unless you want to include the stacks of paper I print out. I'm not a professional, I'm a student, so the majority Computer Science in Universityin Coders Lounge - [QUOTE=258456;7998571]Wow, I am so happy to actually see you around again. It's been years man. I can't wait to start applying new things to programming. I have been programming for the past four years, but I feel like t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.