Posts by %&*sdsfgJYRj
2 posts total, newest first.
Account Purgein Account Recovery & Support - I am not looking to change my name but I would like this account not to be able to be pulled up by search engines. I want to keep a clean record to this username and I am not asking this as a member. I am asking this as Liquid Obsidian's Software Lag Switchin Rust Hacks / Cheats - Its sad to see the secret leaked. I made my own software based version of this way before this post. I was able to patch up the issue you were having when people closed it while having it turned on. Plus mine does not reRust Rangefinder Overlay (AutoHotKey script - Not VAC/EAC bannable)in Rust Hacks / Cheats - in a way this sounds like a onscreen crosshair. If so I would like to know how you were able to do this without killing your fps 20 - 30 frames.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.