Posts by blitzkrieg123
52 posts total, newest first.
[CA] Scene Points! Get your cheap movies and food!in User Services - Trying to msg you but my IM is messed upDama's SAMSUNG SE Service || Worldwide 🌎 / CHEAP 💲 / Great Support 👍in User Services - Hi really interested but just had a few questions that I didn't see answered on the front page
1. Is this a refund or SE service?
2. Has anyone made and received an order besides the vouch copy?SMS VERIFICATION | $0.50/VERIFICATION! CHEAP & FASTin User Services - quick and easy verification for googleUber Referrals Filling @ 2$ |Fast and Cheapest Service|in User Services - [QUOTE=Kodeine09;13525957]I showed you proof that they quit working...
Then I showed you a website that showed Indian referrals were getting accounts locked.
Before I bought I asked if there was any risks or precautions Uber Referrals Filling @ 2$ |Fast and Cheapest Service|in User Services - Ordered from him a few times.
This time they didn't update at first up at first, but after I told him he did it again, and I received them.
Very helpful
Showing the 5 most recent posts.