Posts by Kratos257
8 posts total, newest first.
Skyforgein Other MMORPG Hacks - Guys, I think all of you should finally CHILL OUT and learn a bit a patience!
Your constant whining that he should release it or requesting from him to do anything by your whines/orders is really annoying to see/read.Skyforgein Other MMORPG Hacks - [QUOTE=darkm125;10852252]Currently
Jump high/super is done
Freeze jump sky ( no damage with melee mobs ) done
Infinite Dodge ( work without glitch ) done
Infinite archer skill done
New fly method ( x y z ) 20%[/QUOTE]
Triad Warsin Other MMORPG Hacks - I tried hacking this game and it seems a lot of stuff is still client-sided, like ammo. So I was thinking, couldn't other things be hacked as well? Like money or some kind of hack that would kill every NPC while raiding Skyforge Trainer +4in Other MMORPG Hacks - Some bug/infinite mana/cooldown for a paladin? :)Skyforge Infinite Dodge ( Cheat engine Lua )in Other MMORPG Hacks - [QUOTE=dimah4x4;10780362]anyway
im thinking ill release some stuff in a week or so
in the meantime i think ill work on hacking blade and soul a bit too[/QUOTE]
Good news, looking forward to it.
I'm also waiting for this
Showing the 5 most recent posts.