Posts by crazy4her
218 posts total, newest first.
{Release}Big cs hack (Check it out)!!!!in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - how do i put it to work?
i follow the steps:
1-run the loader
2-run the game
3- press 'insert' to launch menu, BUT THERE IS NO MENU!!!????:( :(
pls help i want it to work:oanti kickin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=sb1hng;142780]I think the anti-kick wont work after the update. And in all hacks is a anti-kick, so it's not special you've one.[/QUOTE]
u dont even know how to make antikick u choob so shut upis it just me?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=123456789987654321;142781]is vb7 not detected by pb??[/QUOTE]
he says not...[Release]WRGH Stamina V1 (Works with new update)in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=webtijn;142760]I always told you, VB suxz0rsz.. but I don't believe PB checks if the programme is written in VB.[/QUOTE]
yes it does...it analyses the code..its detected try another program like visual studios is it just me?in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=........;142774]poeple i have VB7 search for it i have it and that hacks aren't detected!! :D[/QUOTE]
vb7 or visual 2005?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.