Posts by -Ownage-
16 posts total, newest first.
BUYING NX!!in Combat Arms Help - [quote=bombsaway707;1001679]?And arent u checking ur thread twice?
4SW=Hypocrite[/quote]
Ummm its his thread O_oIF UR CBL DIRTY AND U CHANGE UR NAME!~in Combat Arms Discussions - Yup. I did this with my CSM account and now it's completley CBL clean. And I'm not planning on hacking on it anymore.Aimbot for Vistain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - When I run the hack it says "Auto Injector has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." Any help?Need help from you MPGHians.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yeah I have a program that if someone downloads it and puts in their info, it sends it to my E-Mail.Game Booster 1.21 is out!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wow that looks nice. Can't wait to see if it gets approved.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.