Posts by Ilja_
17 posts total, newest first.
Explosive Bulletsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Simple, u need help ? ;)[MWR] Help Injectionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [QUOTE=Diamond;12776950]Use Master's Extreme Injector. Just look it up and you'll find it anywhere on here.[/QUOTE]
I dont need any random injector, I need one where I don't have to worry about like I said.[MWR] Help Injectionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Hello guys :)
So I decided to create a cheat for MWR. I already have everything I need. But I'm a little apprehensive about the anticheat, I want to know which injection method is the safest and which one you would reco[MWR] Dump Modern Warfare Remastered ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - [QUOTE=SamTheDope;12370122]Use scylla.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your helpful reply :)[MWR] Dump Modern Warfare Remastered ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare Help - Hello, can anyone help me to dump the game cause it's packed and I want to reverse some stuff ? :) I know how it works for 32-Bit games but not 64.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.