Posts by PashaTriceps
13 posts total, newest first.
CSGO Skins 90% market pricein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Joe Weller;10799422]My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/TeemMain
http://imgur.com/Ncqe9Sh
First come first serve Get it quick!
JuanQuan101 [/QUOTE]
Added on skypeLooking for csgo account + knifein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=efebuz348;10799431]Hello guys, I'm looking for csgo account and a knife. If you have, add my skype adress for talk. Skype: efebuz348[/QUOTE]
Added on Skype, I've got a few csgo accounts to sellUnranked w/ 5winsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=yoRookie;10799451]Games-> prntscr . com/818a3c
Proof -> prntscr . com/818azm
Inventory -> prntscr . com/818bdo
Contact me on skype :Yorookie[/QUOTE]
That inventory has literally no skins worth over 5 cents.CS:GO Silver accountsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Looking4smurf;10795413]Want to buy 2 silver accounts for a AWP Asiimov FT.
Add me on steam if you want to talk. "GoeRaNN"
Cheers[/QUOTE]
Add me on Skype - PashaTriceps101Can Someone Boost me from GNM to MG1? (I WILL GO FIRST)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=camcsgo;10795665]Add me on skype, my Skype is Pithzy[/QUOTE]
Added on Skype
Showing the 5 most recent posts.