Posts by hwd
14 posts total, newest first.
mp's AntiAFK (Multiclient)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Z is a variable
assume Z has a value of 3
after "Z:= Z + 1" Z is 4TaeJim Bot (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons) v1.0in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Does not work with german version ;)
It looks like you do an imagesearch of a part from "Y".
In german the string on this button is "SPIELEN" and not "PLAY".
The same problem will be with french version.
Anyways: GreatHow to make untraceable fishing accounts?in Trove Discussions & Help - i would prefer an virtual machine connected to an VPN for the creation of accounts.
also the use of another PC or a VM else then you connect with your main account would be preffered.
the items you gather with botting sAutoHeal via AutoIT [not pixelsearch]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Hey hollow36rus,
awesome work!
I have two little questions ;)
Could you add a function to hook to a PID instead of the process name?
I have a couple of open Trove windows (fishing) and are playing at the same time.
WWindow resize and placementin Trove Coding & Resources - Hi folks,
since almost everyone here is using AutoHotKey I have written a little script which supports me in starting my fishing sessions.
I have 4 or sometimes 6 clients open which fishing simultaneously.
With th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.