Posts by slayer991133
11 posts total, newest first.
[NA|EU] WooLevel.59 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - maddoggy00
Thanks for making this bot. I have a few questions about this though. Which character will level up the fastest? Which character will profit most with this? Which character would be easier to fund for faster Idea for dye amp preview program?in Vindictus Help - Well sort of.. I did mention it, but I mean like how it is in the dye shop. Like a Vindictus dye amp emulator with your own custom RGB and the option to allow you to decided which part of the equipment to dye.
More visuIdea for dye amp preview program?in Vindictus Help - Well I was looking at the dyes on the mp and thought that how nice it would look with a few colors combined together. I didn't really want to buy them because they're quite somewhat expensive. THEN it struck me like a liHow to use JetBot 1.2in Vindictus Tutorials - [QUOTE=kongking;5371746]Sorry if i misunderstood this, I'm not that good in English. I don't want to be rude, but I just want to clarify things:
First, JetBot is not modified. I may not be a good programmer but I made thHow to use JetBot 1.2in Vindictus Tutorials - This is a nice tutorial and not to mention bot ;DD
But one problem with it is the replay selection. IF you hit replay on the exp screen it'll have a high chance of glitching your character. But if you hit replay below t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.