Idea for dye amp preview program?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Idea for dye amp preview program?
Well I was looking at the dyes on the mp and thought that how nice it would look with a few colors combined together. I didn't really want to buy them because they're quite somewhat expensive. THEN it struck me like a lightning bolt - A dye amp preview program. We can check our future equipment with l2noob2's Equipment Explorer so why not check our future equipment dye colors? So here's what I wanted to know. Is making a program that you can enter your own RGB in and then placing it on parts of armor/weapon possibly? If possibly, who'll give it a shot?
Quote Originally Posted by slayer991133 View Post
Well I was looking at the dyes on the mp and thought that how nice it would look with a few colors combined together. I didn't really want to buy them because they're quite somewhat expensive. THEN it struck me like a lightning bolt - A dye amp preview program. We can check our future equipment with l2noob2's Equipment Explorer so why not check our future equipment dye colors? So here's what I wanted to know. Is making a program that you can enter your own RGB in and then placing it on parts of armor/weapon possibly? If possibly, who'll give it a shot?
So you mean like this you can mod to get the appearnce with custom RGB'S http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...12-2011-a.html
Well sort of.. I did mention it, but I mean like how it is in the dye shop. Like a Vindictus dye amp emulator with your own custom RGB and the option to allow you to decided which part of the equipment to dye.

More visual than l2noob2's Equipment Explorer.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us