Posts by 176974
6 posts total, newest first.
multi dll loader p14yer.dll + nr.dll sorucein Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=flowing_around;10873215]loader loads dlls, and nothing more.
- - - Updated - - -
google is ur friend (and same time ur enemy).[/QUOTE]
hi. I have a problem with this error : youtube(dot)com/watch?v=LviBomnhMSmaking loader work again + dreamer.dll (chams, no: recoil, shadow, ...)in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - may I interrupt? I have windows 10 64bit, and I followed your video. of course I added force dx9 mode.
Although dll loader wasn't pop up but no sky, shadow, recoil etc. were worked great only in training mod.
when I try Got banned :cin Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - guys I found interesting point. I cheated 3 accounts, and only 2 accounts got banned. 3 accounts are very similar. such as play time and kill/death, rank, tier. the difference is just account name! I guess spotting cheatH&G dx9 chams + no: recoil,shadow,...in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - yeah indeed!! modified hngsync.exe made miracle!
although norecoil didn't work, but the red guys and nograss etc. are workingH&G dx9 chams + no: recoil,shadow,...in Heroes & Generals Hacks & Cheats - It doesn't work for me at all :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.