Posts by trenth
80 posts total, newest first.
TRENTS SCROLL MENUin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - It's not even the most updated copy...This one is detected in 99% of the big servers (CCG, GG ETC)
Good leak though.
Also I haven't updated, or sold a copy of this since early July.ITSMEO DayZ Mod Scroll Menu!!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - This is a copy/pasta of BigBen's menu. Neither of them work, I fixed the crashing problem and I am injecting it correctly but nothing appears on the screen. I'm afraid it's broken. Not too mention I contacted him on SkypITSMEO DayZ Mod Scroll Menu!!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - When I execute this my game crashes.[1.2.5] Avid Clientin Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - How do you adjust the fly speed? Also how do you adjust the xray like which minerals are avialable?Max MP_Config Revision 6in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Tutorials - Does this improve hit registration at all?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.