Posts by why06jz
295 posts total, newest first.
Looking for any decent offline games.in General - Ermm... basketball, football, soccer. o-O .... tic-tac-toe?When the site goes down...in General - Where'd all those reportin rats go when u need em? boh1[Challenge] Program Contest #1. Amicable numbers.in Coders Lounge - [quote=Void;3506766]Busy playing CA, I see.[/quote]
Only played for like 30min this entire month then rq cuz u guys on msn popped me out and was getting massive lag. I'm busy doing other things boi. On my 32 ReversingBypassin C++/C Programming - I've never bypassed a game myself, but I have been studying how to for a while. I think the best way to practice removing Hack protection like PB, is to get a good test case, something with PB, but that isn't packed so iCan some1 help please?in C++/C Programming - [quote=Hell_Demon;3499812]Learn to walk before you try to run...[/quote]
Wise words oh great one /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.