Posts by thorax
84 posts total, newest first.
Epsilon Client v1.7.2 [for Minecraft 1.0.0]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
put's diamond pick in the slot labelled 9
type in .ci [9]
a message comes up ; says infite durability enabled
the 10th slot comes up
i click on a block and try to minTesting Your Intelligant/Wisdomin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Mouzie;943897]I'm back.
King you're wrong, why is the Pi neverending? A pie is 3.14. Not a diffrent number each times.
Why is it never ending?
[/quote]
Pi is infact never ending. 3.14 is itWhere should I start?in C++/C Programming - Macros arn't a bad place to start eitherShoot And Kill While AFK!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I was working on something like this for ages!! I was thinking implementing auto strafing and rotation aswell. To get you more kills and make you look more legit. Awesome work and you beat me 2 it!!Tips to Reduce Suspicion w/Aimbotin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=iceman666999;927462]okay i know its a nooby question, but where do u get the aimbot??? Don't laugh i need links :P[/quote]
Cant be posted. It would be advertising.
@ topic. Good laugh lol.
I use 2 aimbot
Showing the 5 most recent posts.