Posts by hissam123455
4 posts total, newest first.
Jordans Menu v1.0 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=danzo1997;11237860]Thanks, excellent work like usual Jordan![/QUOTE]
Can you explain how to do it? I don't understand from what the thread owner is trying to mean.Damage Hack?in Blackshot Help - Hi, I would want to learn how to hack damage for weapons. I've looked through other forums but non of them taught how to do it. Most of them is teaching the totalitembypass or something like that. If I could get a reply,Nutella Without Pink Chams 3/11 2015in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Can anybody help me? I can do the whole process. I reached to the part when I need to resume and i press resume for both. Then the game just hangs there.Nutella Without Pink Chams 3/11 2015in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Always having an error when i search blackshot.exe on sigma engine.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.