SolvedDamage Hack?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Damage Hack?
Hi, I would want to learn how to hack damage for weapons. I've looked through other forums but non of them taught how to do it. Most of them is teaching the totalitembypass or something like that. If I could get a reply, it will really be appreciated. Peace.
Quote Originally Posted by hissam123455 View Post
Hi, I would want to learn how to hack damage for weapons. I've looked through other forums but non of them taught how to do it. Most of them is teaching the totalitembypass or something like that. If I could get a reply, it will really be appreciated. Peace.
there is a lot of tutorials in youtube how to make that by using cheat engine
You need dll to use injector, to make dll you need to find address,pointers and offsets
@COD3RIN can you give us an example of a video. I cannot find one.
Still not replyed correctly

Quote Originally Posted by decade121 View Post
@COD3RIN can you give us an example of a video. I cannot find one.
Quote Originally Posted by hissam123455 View Post
Hi, I would want to learn how to hack damage for weapons. I've looked through other forums but non of them taught how to do it. Most of them is teaching the totalitembypass or something like that. If I could get a reply, it will really be appreciated. Peace.
Have this noob method that I do :
Search in CE the string of weapom that you wanna edit(damage, speed, norecoil), for example: AK47_G
Click new scan, after this u must find correct address, press CTRL B to show memory region like in my print below, nearby there have address of damage, speed, norecoil...just edit it to see which is right address.
For example damage for AK47 of BP :
Moved to the "Help" section.

- - - Updated - - -

Moved to the "Help" section.
Seems as though this is solved.

/Closed.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?