Posts by danthegreat
61 posts total, newest first.
FUCK YOU BITCHES!in Flaming & Rage - lol you guys realize, i didn't buy it off this site. I get the same hacks for cheaper than fucking $30...rip OFF.FUCK YOU BITCHES!in Flaming & Rage - FUCK YOU I GOT VIP SO SUCK MY BALLS! I WON'T BE NEEDING THIS SECTION FOR A FEW MONTHS xD!!!!!!Combat Arms Login Edit...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - THIS ISN'T A HACK....ITS AN EDIT....... -_-[Release]chengmogen version 1.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - doesn't work, freezes and diesCombat Arms Login Edit...in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I figured you could see news and updates and patch notes using the combat arms instead of going all the way to the site......
This is like a rough draft though, I need to find a better background image and I'm also do
Showing the 5 most recent posts.