ExclamationCombat Arms Login Edit...

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Login Edit...
Yeah, this edit sorta sucks because i didn't blur the background but if i did, it would look a lot better. Here it is:




More will be uploaded later when i make some more tomorrow. Just some of my ideas to make the game a lot easier.
It was an edit with gimp lol...
GIMP is like photoshop but its free and if you know how to use it, like the same thing .
This is pretty cool dude
I figured you could see news and updates and patch notes using the combat arms instead of going all the way to the site......

This is like a rough draft though, I need to find a better background image and I'm also doing some edits of stuff in-game.
Hmm... It seems to me like you took a screenshot of the login screen, pasted stuff from the website onto the pic and moved things around. I wanna see a video to be convinced.

EDIT: How are you going to be connected to the messenger if you aren't even logged in?
THIS ISN'T A HACK....ITS AN EDIT....... -_-
This was just a screenshot photo edited but I don't think Nexon goes to MPGH to check recommendations.
Quote Originally Posted by Ghty82 View Post
This was just a screenshot photo edited but I don't think Nexon goes to MPGH to check recommendations.
ROFL! I'd laugh if they did
It's poorly edited, their is nothing that catches my eye. It's just the news off the website pasted onto the loading screen, no blending, anything. That's called first class fail.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?