Combat Arms Texture Editing

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Texture Editing
Texture Editing

I know some of you have been following the whole .rez editing thing. Recently whitten made a post about B1ackAnge1's progress on the .rez injector. I guess I'm just posting now to show some actual proof that the program is working:

Look here:

As you can see this looks like a Desert Eagle Gold, but if you look closely
you'll see that it Display that it's just the standard Desert Eagle
in the lower right hand corner....



The reason for this is that I switched the texture file for the standard Desert Eagle with that of the Desert Eagle Gold using a couple of BA's tool's.


What this means for you:
Hopefully you guys should have inferred this by now, but for some of the slower among us, this means that you will be able to create custom Textures for your weapons, as I have just demonstrated. You should also be able to edit sound files as well. I beleive BA has already released a Plug-in for Photoshop, and I am trying to figure out how to make a Plug-in for MS Paint, for those of us without not as fortunate.

I think BA won't mind me saying there are still a few bugs that need to be worked out. Other then that it works excellently. I imagine BA will tell you more himself when he is ready to release. I just wanted to give MPGH a demonstration of what this can do.
I want an obama mask
In due time my friend in due time
Aaa, make skins for guns, like Cs

L=
this is great i cant wait to make myself look cool;0
Nice bump noob, enjoy your ban...
Lmfao, why would anybody wanna edit the textures of their guns using paint?
Quote Originally Posted by tomyssj3 View Post
hey men u can give me this program???
Your not a noob, why the fuck did you bump this.
This just made you a noob.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us