Posts by plangton
6 posts total, newest first.
Help me i cant run all hackin Counter-Strike 2 Help - I cant run all hack T^T
1.It alert MSVCP120.dll missing in your computer . I fixed itwork (Window 7 x64) and it dowload MSVCP120.dll and paste in (window / SysWOW64) and (window / Systen32)
2.It alert The application A bit Smarter : Multihack 3.4a [FullyExternal]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - check Finn42 thread on the main mpgh page.[/QUOTE]
can you give me link ??
i'm newbie in mpgh page.
- - - Updated - - -
can you give me link ??
i'm newbie in mpgh page.Silent Evil v4.0 - MultiHack [Glow, Aim, RCS, Trigger, NoFlash, Radar, Bhop]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I cant run it.
1.It alert MSVCP120.dll missing in your computer . I fixed itwork (Window 7 x64) and it dowload MSVCP120.dll and paste in (window / SysWOW64) and (window / Systen32)
2.It alert The application was unable A bit Smarter : Multihack 3.4a [FullyExternal]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I cant run it.
1.It alert MSVCP120.dll missing in your computer . I fixed itwork (Window 7 x64) and it dowload MSVCP120.dll and paste in (window / SysWOW64) and (window / Systen32)
2.It alert The application was unable MJHack V.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - detected ?? I want to use it XD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.