Posts by timshi
5 posts total, newest first.
VCC to purchase from Amazonin Exploits - You can try:auctionessistance.com/product/amazon-avs-virtual-credit-card-vcc/
That is pretty much the only source I have tried that still seem to work at the moment without issue. We recommend our customers that at buyvVCC for PPin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - You can probably contact the sellers on the Aspkin Forums or maybe even Auction Essistance. They might accept other payment options besides BTC.Buying VCCsin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Check out these people:
aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/54909-selling-vcc-paypal-ebay-amazon-ioffer-vbas-usa-canada-paypal-account.html
auctionessistance.com/shop/paypal-avs-virtual-credit-card/
openvcc.comPayPal Locked, Will pay for unlock.in User Services - You can try these mofos out right here:
secondeyesolution.com/
Got one of them to do an ID verify for me. Not bad for the bucks I guessPaypal Limited Withdraw servicein User Services - Da fuq OP? You gone full retard? You think someone is going to trust their account with you?
You yellow colored, smoking dope, shit faced faggot. I mean come OP, how dumb can you be?
They ban VBAs? Da fuq again? What c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.