Posts by maestro1994
95 posts total, newest first.
What ide do you use?in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Biesi;11517033]
I'm using a 12GB IDE for its great XML editor.[/QUOTE]
I'm using a humor which you didn't understand.What ide do you use?in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=nullptr_t;11513748]Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate, I program in Visual C++.[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's strange. I thought you were programming in python with visual studio.Want to make a hackin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Hitokiri~;11468878]
Unfortunately, I never read any C++13 books.[/QUOTE]
How beautiful! Is the C++13 standard invented by you? It exists C++98, C++03, C++11, C++14, and finally the 2017-standard: C++17 (in progrBest program for coding c?in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=wara286;11450191]I agree with you in that point. But nano hasn't got code hilighting, has it?[/QUOTE]
As I remember, by default nano hasn't any syntax highlighting, but you need to set it in a config file. WithinBest program for coding c?in C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=wara286;11443742]For small programs on my linux server I use vim over ssh.
What do you guys like more? Vim or Nano?[/QUOTE]
Nano. Vim distracts very much to code with its keyboard-shortcuts.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.