Posts by iamhackingyou
15 posts total, newest first.
[Release] LSRust - UPDATED to New Version!in Rust Hacks / Cheats - My weapon still sways like my character has Torrents and scoliosisRust Ban Wave Incomingin Rust Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=scenic2k12;9193651]Hagwart, this game isnt even affiliated with WarZ developers...
Garry is a very respected developer & presumably will continue this game until its "Done".
You were lucky to not be banned, don'Rust Ban Wave Incomingin Rust Discussions & Help - I'm frightened... but at the same time IdgafLet's talk about Rconin Rust Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=liquidsystem;9192780]Don't hack. Solved.[/QUOTE]
I was hoping for more constructive responses.Let's talk about Rconin Rust Discussions & Help - So, this seems to be a thing that comes up fairly frequently if I get banned from a server. I've done some googling and it appears that there is an option to automatically ban players who are doing "weird" things. How ex
Showing the 5 most recent posts.