Posts by impp
37 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishbot v1.4.9in Trove Hacks & Cheats - The bot sometimes doesn't drop boots.. It just collects fishes and keep fishing.Item Destroyer v 1.0 for Nippy's fishbotin Trove Hacks & Cheats - For me separated item destroyed is good option.
I usually use fishing bot for 8 hours and my build inventory almost full but the process of deleting trophies is so repetitious.Nippy's Fishbot v1.4.9in Trove Hacks & Cheats - How do you guys clear the inventory full of trophies ?
Manually or how ?
I'm doing it manually and with 6 accounts it's such a boring and tiring job.[Help Fishbot] Java + AHK questionsin Trove Coding & Resources - Are you going to share this bot ?Nippy's Fishbot v1.4.6 - Must I say more?in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11155942]As he said above. As soon as I get a pc that can handle it and I get more then few hours on it. I will rewrite it to handle the trash feature. But till then sorry I can't do much with it.[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.