[Help Fishbot] Java + AHK questions
Hello everyone! I'm starting this thread because I have some things to ask.
I've made a java fishing bot some time ago, back when trophies weren't implemented yet. It works well, but after finding this site, discovering AHK and Shark night 2 fisbot my bot have some flaws and some things that I haven't thought of so I want to improve it.
So here are the questions:
1.- What kind of protection Trove has? I know it can detect memory injection, but can it detect memory reading?
2.- I've seen in Shark's bot that it's reading the static address but it doesn't need any offsets. How does that work? I need to put the offsets in Java to get to the dynamic address.
3.- From what I've seen, AHK can send keystrokes to windows in the background but what about the mouse? Do the window or windows have their "own cursor"? Does the mouse get unusable after starting the bot?
4.- Is the Wish fisher salvageable?
These are the questions I have for now. I would be really happy if someone could help me. Thanks a lot!
I've made a java fishing bot some time ago, back when trophies weren't implemented yet. It works well, but after finding this site, discovering AHK and Shark night 2 fisbot my bot have some flaws and some things that I haven't thought of so I want to improve it.
So here are the questions:
1.- What kind of protection Trove has? I know it can detect memory injection, but can it detect memory reading?
2.- I've seen in Shark's bot that it's reading the static address but it doesn't need any offsets. How does that work? I need to put the offsets in Java to get to the dynamic address.
3.- From what I've seen, AHK can send keystrokes to windows in the background but what about the mouse? Do the window or windows have their "own cursor"? Does the mouse get unusable after starting the bot?
4.- Is the Wish fisher salvageable?
These are the questions I have for now. I would be really happy if someone could help me. Thanks a lot!
