Posts by Superiority
4 posts total, newest first.
People selling 10k lures for under 10k fluxin Trove Discussions & Help - It worked for me yesterday before the update, but now I think its patched...
Can anyone confirm this or does it still work?Nippy's boot drop. I need some testers please.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;10946103]HUH What are you talking about? You seem to have lost me. Or you just posted on wrong thread.
This test of my boot drop has nothing to do with trove.exe at all. It looks for active window pID.[/Nippy's boot drop. I need some testers please.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't work for people who have their Steam Library in the "Local Disk D", it has to have the option to browse for the Trove.exeNippy's Fishing Bot v1.2 (The best one out.)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=DanGud;10942500]It doesn't drop boots((([/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=preciuex;10942346]ıts work but not drop boot help me pls[/QUOTE]
There's no auto drop boots yet, he's still working on it. Thank you very much for youUpcoming fast fishing weekin Trove Discussions & Help - I really hope they would do this, this would mean a ton of profit on Fishing itself, thanks for sharing the news also, wouldn't know if you didn't post.
I also saw something about being able to deconstruct trophies into
Showing the 5 most recent posts.