Nippy's boot drop. I need some testers please.

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Nippy's boot drop. I need some testers please.
Edit: Sorry for got to put the resource folder in the archive.

THIS WILL ONLY DROP BOOTS WHEN YOU HIT THE BUTTON. It is not coded yet for decons yet sorry.


Today I have been working on a boot drop to work with my Fish bot.
This is my first crack so bare with me. It is geared to be used with my bot if works for everyone.
If this test goes over well I will work on the decon part as well.

I will uploaded source code along with compiled versions 32bit and 64bit so if you don't want to run the script you can run the exe files.

How to use
It is simple to use.
Just run it.
Then in the gui you can select which slots you wish to ignore.
Then go to the client you wish to test it on and hit F1

If for what ever reason it is just totaly screwing up hit F5 to reload it. It will stop in mid process of the boot drop so you wont have to wait till end.


Please post all comments and questions below. Give me as much input as you can.

Preview of the gui config



https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4...is/1442260142/
Code:
SHA256:	47aa8c88a011ba0dec973a9d8258365d87cfa97f62d84cfea9f4dc5a8d647b04
File name:	BootDrop1.0.1.rar
Detection ratio:	0 / 56
Analysis date:	2015-09-14 19:49:02 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )
BootDrop1.0.1_mpgh.net.rar896 KB · 66 downloads Clean
tnx man ı will trying
Looks good to me. Approved
Doesn't work for people who have their Steam Library in the "Local Disk D", it has to have the option to browse for the Trove.exe
Quote Originally Posted by Superiority View Post
Doesn't work for people who have their Steam Library in the "Local Disk D", it has to have the option to browse for the Trove.exe
HUH What are you talking about? You seem to have lost me. Or you just posted on wrong thread.

This test of my boot drop has nothing to do with trove.exe at all. It looks for active window pID.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
HUH What are you talking about? You seem to have lost me. Or you just posted on wrong thread.

This test of my boot drop has nothing to do with trove.exe at all. It looks for active window pID.
My bad, I was talking about what beardedwonder said which was that it displayed the directory where the file is located... Sorry haha..

Edit: It's working perfectly, I would recommend this to everyone, thank you so much also, a big fan of your fishing bot also!
Seems like no one said it doesn't work. I think I will start today adding it to the fishing bot it self.
When I open the application all that is displayed is the directory where the file is located - if that makes any sense. I would post a screenshot but I can't link on the forums.

Not sure what the issue is here, but thought reporting would be a good idea.
Quote Originally Posted by beardedwonder View Post
When I open the application all that is displayed is the directory where the file is located - if that makes any sense. I would post a screenshot but I can't link on the forums.

Not sure what the issue is here, but thought reporting would be a good idea.
Thats do to the image files not being there. You need to make sure the exe or ahk file you are running that there is a folder called Resources and inside is another folder called InvSlotConfig in side this folder is where all the image files are located. If it is not there you see that. make sure you extract the whole thing to a folder not just run from archive.

This is something long the lines you see.



I will add the error handling for that so people know whats up.


There updated my version with error handling for that. This way people know whats up when they see it.
Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
Thats do to the image files not being there. You need to make sure the exe or ahk file you are running that there is a folder called Resources and inside is another folder called InvSlotConfig in side this folder is where all the image files are located. If it is not there you see that. make sure you extract the whole thing to a folder not just run from archive.
Yes, that's it exactly. The issue doesn't have to do with running from the archive because I always extract my files. There simply aren't any resource folders in that rar. May want to check on that and re-upload?
Quote Originally Posted by beardedwonder View Post
Yes, that's it exactly. The issue doesn't have to do with running from the archive because I always extract my files. There simply aren't any resource folders in that rar. May want to check on that and re-upload?
lol haha i guess I forgot to add it to the rar my bad. Let me reupload.


Edit:
There it is upload my bad. I thought I put it in the archive.
No problem! I'll give this one a test and report results.
File is clean


/Approved
Minus having to click for each item I'd say it works very well.

EDIT: Perhaps the addition of a quick reset button in the GUI would make things easier in future updates?
yeah, not much I can do about that. Hard to tell what is what and due to the bugs in trove with image color it screws up to much. I was thinking of trying to have it detect boots via pixels but not image search.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?